Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Ex Skipped Child Custody
My ex has custody of our daughter and I have visitation rights. Ex skipped out of the state without informing me of her whereabouts. The custody agreement says she cannot leave without my permission and the courts. What are my options?
You can return to court, have her cited for criminal contempt of court, and take the contempt papers to the D.A.’s office to begin the arrest and extradition of your ex and child back to your state. The ex-wife goes to jail, and you get your child.
For an article regarding child abductions and child kidnappings by custodial and non-custodial parents to another country, click here.
Read more to video related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
- Shoulder Pain Pump Litigation: What’s Happening Now & Predictions For The Future
- testamentary disposition
- ReNu with MoistureLoc Side Effects – Fusarium Keratitis, Cornea Damage & Blindness
- Studies That Link Prempro to Breast Cancer
- Wy Parental Consent – What is the age with parental consent in wyoming?
- What are some of the common labels and definitions used?
- Ct Parental Consent – What is the age with parental consent in connecticut?
- Older Workers Benefit Protection Act
- Are there any money damages that are unique to birth injuries?