Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Internet Regulation Law Communications Law Intellectual Property
Who regulates the Internet? What law applies?
There is no single governing body, such as the FCC, that regulates the Internet. However, many of the general laws and legal principles that have developed over the years in other fields, such as computer law, copyright, libel and trademark also apply to the Internet. Although Internet Law is rapidly developing – and FreeAdvice.com’s parent company, Advice & Counsel, has been playing an important legal role in these developments – many important legal questions remain unanswered about the Internet.
Read more to view related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
- house closing
- liability insurance coverage
- What is digital television?
- How is the amount of damages suffered determined?
- $4.5M Emotional Distress Damage Award to Accident Bystanders Upheld
- Can a couple become legally married by living together as man and wife under new hampshire’s laws?
- I heard the term ‘silent epidemic’ when people refer to traumatic brain injury? What does not mean?
- Fl Common Law Marriage – Can a couple become legally married by living together as man and wife under florida’s laws?
- CPSC Gets Long Overdue Overhaul