Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Difference Label Used Spousal Support
What difference does it make which label is used?
There are two major differences.
The first difference is the purpose of the support payment. If the intention is solely to provide for the other spouse, without regard to the support of children, either alimony or spousal support is used.
The other major difference is the Federal Income Tax (and where applicable, state income tax) treatment of the payment. Alimony, family support, separate maintenance payments, and spousal support may be deductible from the income of the spouse making the payment, and taxable income to the supported spouse.
Free Tax Debt Analysis!
Read more to video related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
- Mt Parental Consent – What is the age with parental consent in montana?
- I was bitten by a dog at a rental unit where I was treating an invasion of ants. The landlord let me in without the tenant’s permission. I ended up going to the hospital for treatment. Can I sue?
- Gadolinium Manufacturers Settling Lawsuits
- Typical Typs – What are the typical types of lawsuits?
- What is the age without parental consent in illinois?
- exemplary damages
- Why Didn’t Pain Pump Manufacturers Warn Consumers About PAGCL?
- Medtronic Sprint Fidelis Recall: How to Get the Answers You Need
- generic mark
- How does the death of a child affect the damages in a birth injury case? Are there limitations on how the money can be spent?