Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
How can I bring my family or relatives to the united states permanently?
If you are a U.S. citizen, you may sponsor the following relatives to the United States:
(1) your spouse (husband or wife), and
(2) your sons and daughters (regardless of their age and whether or not they are married) and
(3) your parents, brothers and sisters (if you are age 21 or older).
If you are a Green Card holder you may petition for:
(1) your spouse (husband or wife) and
(2) your unmarried sons and daughters.
Read more to view related video.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- What are the advantages to a legal separation?
- Do I need to use an attorney to do the paperwork for releasing a consenting father of his parental rights?
- alien registration receipt card ARC
- When we were married my spouse had not gotten a divorce from his former wife. I understand this is bigamy. Can I get my marriage to him annulled?
- Small Claim Court – What are small claims courts?
- family allowance
- Typical Typs – What are the typical types of lawsuits?
- When should you file the U.S. applications?