Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
The selling and repurchasing of an asset, usually stock, within a very short time frame. People used to do this to realize a loss for tax purposes, but the IRS caught on and made such losses non-deductible for most taxpayers.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- What is a “patent”?
- If I use a mark I cannot register, can I stop others from using a similar mark?
- Tn Common Law Marriage – Can a couple become legally married by living together as man and wife under tennessee’s laws?
- What is a secured credit card?
- public domain
- What is ‘equitable adoption’ or ‘adoption by estoppel?’
- nondischargeable debts
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act ADEA