Secondary Meanings Trademark Law Intellectual Property
What is secondary meaning?
Secondary meaning arises when consumers have come to identify a trademark with you over time. In that case a descriptive mark that you would not have been able to register initially may achieve trademark status and be subject to registration, at some time in the future, after sufficient use has been made to prove secondary meaning.
A trademark attroney can assist you to gather the evidence that may be necessary to prove sufficient to meet the threshold required to establish secondary meaning. That may consist of advertising and sales volume, or consumer surveys. For example, KOOL menthol cigarettes, BUFFERIN for buffered aspirin and CHAP STICK for a lip balm were all descriptive, but ultimately achieved registration.
Read more to view related video clips.
- Secondary Meaning
- secondary, secondary meaning, secondary pronunciation, secondary definition, pronunciation, definition
- Video shows what secondary means. Succeeding next in order to the first; of seco...
- Secondary Meaning for Descriptive Marks
- Secondary Meaning for Descriptive Marks, secondary meaning, descriptive mark, trademark, descriptive trademark
- Higher secondary school certificate|senior secondary certificate||HSSC and Ssc क्या होता है in educa
- higher secondary school certificate, senior secondary meaning in hindi, higher senior secondary certificate and senior secondary certificate kya hota hai, HSc full form and हिंदी, What is senior secondary qualification?, What is the difference between senior secondary and higher secondary, What is the difference between senior secondary and higher secondary in hindi
- Hello dosto
Kya aap log HSSC or Ssc ke baare me jante hai