Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Content Distribution Communications Law Intellectual Property
How is content distributed?
There are five main avenues to distribute content. Each have their own specific issues.
(1) Broadcast: Free over-the-air Television and Radio.
(2) Cable Television: Subscription-based broadcasting services including Direct Broadcast Satellite Television and Wireless Cable.
(3) Common Carrier: Telephony, both wireline and wireless.
(4) Print publications: Newspapers, books, magazines, etc.
(5) Internet: We will use a separate category for this because although Internet service has many of the characteristics of each of the other distribution methods, it is undeniably a new medium.
Read more to view related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.