What is the age with parental consent in Texas?
Male: 14 – parental consent and/or permission of judge required. Below age of consent parties need parental consent and permission of judge, no younger than 14 for males and 13 for females.
Female: 14 – parental consent and/or permission of judge required. Below age of consent parties need parental consent and permission of judge. No younger than 14 for males and 13 for females.
Related video below.
Terminate Parental Rights in Texas
- Terminate Parental Rights in Texas
- Finance and Business, Legal Matters, Family Law, How to Terminate Parental Rights in Texas, Having a Parents Parental Rights Involuntarily Terminated
- Subscribing to my channel is greatly appreciated!!
nts ability for at lea...
- 14 year old Parker stands up for his rights. Cops say he is free to go with his dad, instead of mom
- 14 year old, refuses, home, cops, free, to go, caleb, leverett, dad, parker, parker leverett
- To watch what happened to Parker next, click here and grab a box of tissues:
- How to Prove a Parent is Unfit in a Child Custody Case
- proving mother unfit child custody, child abuse chile custody, court ordered drug test child custody, child custody alcohol abuse, mother unfit custody case, proving unfit parent, child custody unfit parent, child custody, child custody tips, substance abuse child custody laws, emotional child abuse, losing custody drug addiction, how to prove parent unfit, parent unfit in child custody cases, drug addiction child custody, failed drug test child custody
- Proving a parent is unfit in a child custody case is not easy. Here are a few e...