Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Obligor and obligee – which one is which?
The obligor is the parent that is required to pay the child support to the other parent.
The obligee (obliged) is the parent who receives the payment from the other parent.
Read more to view related video.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- What is the age without parental consent in tennessee?
- public defender
- nonexempt property
- running with the land
- What is involved in the bankruptcy process?
- Medtronic Accused of Theft in Texas Lawsuit
- What is the age with parental consent in alabama?
- What is Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Can a couple become legally married by living together as man and wife under connecticut’s laws?