Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Spouse Share Attorney Divorce Law
Can my soon-to-be-ex-spouse and I share an attorney?
Where a couple thinks they agree on all issues, it may seem logical to save money and use one attorney to “handle paperwork”. This almost uniformly is a very bad idea. Lawyers recognize the possibility of conflict of interest, in which it is impossible to represent both sides fairly. Most lawyers won’t even entertain the idea of doing this.
Using separate lawyers does not have to lead to creating conflict where none existed; it may be invaluable, however, in making it clear that parties have not considered every potential issue, and have disregarded something that may come back to haunt them later.
Read more to video related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
- I missed some payments on my Chapter 13 plan, what now?
- Can I repay a creditor if I want to – even after bankruptcy?
- service mark
- I live in a state that makes it hard to get a divorce, by requiring serious fault. What can I do?
- adjustable rate mortgage ARM
- Does an extramarital affair have an impact on custody?
- How do I execute and levy against property owned by a judgment debtor?