Can a couple become legally married by living together as man and wife under Pennsylvania’s laws?
[Note: a couple legally married at common law in another state is regarded as married in all states.]
Read more to view related video.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- Debt Consolidation: An Assessment of Your Debt Picture
- New or old laws?
- How are broadcast licenses transferred?
- What are my legal options when I suffered a neck injury at work. Does the fact that I received sick leave pay limit my recovery for the injury?
- Wyeth & Upjohn Ordered To Pay $27M in Punitive Damages over HRT Drugs
- Suppose a creditor forgets to file a proof of claim?
- injunctive relief
- What is a reaffirmation agreement?
- I’m a pharmaceutical salesman who works on commission. After I was injured, I probably lost a lot of money because I couldn’t make calls on my clients to deliver samples, take orders, or sign on any new clients for a few weeks. Am I entitled to compensation for the money I would probably have earned?