Can a couple become legally married by living together as man and wife under arizona’s laws?
[Note: a couple legally married at common law in another state is regarded as married in all states.]
Related video below.
Arizona is a Community Property State, How does that effect my Divorce?
- Arizona is a Community Property State, How does that effect my Divorce?
- Arizona, Marriage, Divorce, David Cantor, Cantor Law Group, lawyer, attorney, phoenix divorce lawyer, phoenix divorce, phoenix, mesa, tempe, scottsdale, chandler, Community Property, community, property
- https://cantorlawgroup.com/community-property-laws-in-divorce - Arizona is a "Co...
- What is a common law marriage?
- youtube, donaldson
- Monica Donaldson Stewart, Donaldson Stewart, P.C., http://www.donaldsonstewartla...