Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Can a couple become legally married by living together as man and wife under arkansas’ laws?
[Note: a couple legally married at common law in another state is regarded as married in all states.]
Related video below.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- I am the unmarried father of a child who has been under the physical custody of his mother since birth. I am seeking joint custody, joint consultation on decisions affecting the child’s education and welfare and greater visitation privileges. Mother gave her surname to the boy at birth, but I want to change the child’s surname to my own. Will the court change the child’s last name to mine?
- Honda Recalls 13,000 Off-Road Motorcycles
- durable power of attorney
- What does copyright protection cover?
- My employer provided ventilators, but I never used one while I was welding. Does this mean I don’t have a case against my employer even though I now have Parkinson’s? What can I use to document my case?
- What is the age without parental consent in New York?
- Canoparentalconsent – What is the age without parental consent in California?
- What are my legal options when I suffered a neck injury at work. Does the fact that I received sick leave pay limit my recovery for the injury?
- Where do I go to protect my rights?
- My wife is delinquent on her court-ordered medical payments for our child. Can I sue her for the delinquent funds in small claims court?