Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
incorrect credit credit problems
What can I do if a credit report has incorrect information about me?
If you believe information being reported about you is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, challenge it by notifying the credit reporting bureau. Once placed on notice that you dispute the report, the credit reporting bureau must verify the facts within a reasonable period of time or delete that information from the report. If the dispute is not resolved to your satisfaction, you are allowed to have a statement (up to one hundred words) included in your file and in any future reports.
Read a Federal Trade Commission report (September, 2008) on How to Dispute Credit Errors.
Read more for related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
- Suppose the bankrupt committed fraud – would the debts be discharged in bankruptcy?
- Briefly, what happens to my brain when I’m hit?
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 ERISA
- Can a child suffer a traumatic brain injury?
- Defibrillator Market Suffers Due To Endless Recalls
- mineral rights
- What is Chapter 13 bankruptcy?